MY 2017 HARMATTAN ULTIMATE PRODUCT GUIDE

Hiya Ladies,
It's been a minute! Hope everyone is well and counting down to the end of 2017!! This year I am bringing to you the ultimate product guide to combat the harsh harmattan weather that is coming upon us.



These brands are all brands I have used personally and I am recommending them on the basis of performance, availability and quantity (I want products that will last you at least 3 months). Without much ado and in no particular order...

SHAMPOOS-
Hello Hydration moisturizing shampoo
BUY HERE

Pantene clarifying shampoo-
BUY HERE


Afro by nature moisturizing shampoo



Beautiful Textures tangle taming shampoo




Kijani Organics Black Soap Shampoo


COLORED HAIR SHAMPOO- for those with color treated hair...
Lóreal Sulfate Free Color care moisture shampoo






CONDITIONERS-

Dark and Lovely Au naturale-
BUY HERE


Hello Hydration conditioner



Cantu Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner

Afro by nature 2 in 1 Cowash


As I AM Co-wash




DIY DC'S- I prefer to make my DC's from scratch...
Honey + Regular Mayonnaise
Avocado + Coconut oil 
Indian Henna + Coconut milk
( Just a few of my faves)
Alternatively you can try these...
Organics Cholesterol + Tea Tree oil



African Naturalistas Deep Conditioning Mayonnaise
BUY HERE



LEAVE IN CONDITIONERS
Profectiv leave in Strengthener


Beautiful textures

Cantu leave in conditioner-

Dark and Lovely Au Naturale

Auntie Jackies Quench

We Natural Hemp oil Leave in conditioner




DETANGLERS
Kui Care Hair Mist

Namaste Aloe water hair growth Elixir
BUY HERE


Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave in conditioner





OILS/SEALANTS.
I like to get most of my oils from people that specialize in oils...so Vanity Oils have been my go to place for oils...Shop their oils- HERE

Other special blend oils I recommend are;
Wura Secret Oil


Rooting for you by Tresses Kvc

We are spoilt for choice when it comes to whipped butters here, the SAVVY CHIC WHIPPED BUTTERS are undergoing a re-formulation so I don't recommend them at this time, my fave whipped butter asides the savvy chic ones are the NAMASTE ORGANICS Butter-

I have tagged some of the pictures with links on where to buy them, for the others I did not tag, feel free to contact me and I will direct on how to get them...email Daboju@yahoo.com

I wish you a breakage free merry and jolly Holiday!!

Merry Christmas in Advance!!

Xxx
Dabs


Share:

0 comments